Best prepared in one of Kleenmaid’s ovens. Click here for more info
1. Preheat oven to fan bake on 180 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy, add vanilla. Sift in flour and cocoa powder and combine with cornflakes.
3. Place heaped spoons on a lined baking tray and gently press with a fork.
4. Bake 15-20 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
5. For the icing combine butter, cocoa and icing sugar. Gradually add the boiling water and stir until icing is a spreadable consistency. Ice each biscuit and sprinkle with your favourite topping