Advertising and Direct Marketing From time to time we may use your personal information to inform you about products and services including special offers and news about Kleenmaid. If you do not wish to receive any such communications you may let us know by contacting us (see below) or by opting out of these communications. We will not disclose your information to organisations outside of Kleenmaid for the purposes of allowing them to market their products to you.
Secondary PurposeKleenmaid may, in certain circumstances, lawfully disclose your personal information for purposes other than for which it was collected. These include circumstances where you would reasonably expect us to disclose the information. We can (and you authorise us to) disclose any information about you as we, in our sole discretion, reasonably believe necessary or as otherwise permitted under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), including:
- when disclosure is required or authorised by or under an Australian law or a court or tribunal order;
- to lessen or prevent serious threat to your health and safety or to public health or safety;
- to take appropriate action where we have reason to suspect that unlawful activity, or misconduct of a serious nature, that relates to our business functions or activities has been, is being, or may be engaged in;
- to assist another entity, body or person to locate a person who has been reported as missing;
- for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal or equitable claim;
- for the purposes of a confidential alternative dispute resolution process;
- for one or more enforcement related activities conducted by, or on behalf of, an enforcement body.